Saturday, April 24, 2010

Frustrated much?

Dear Frustrated Mindset,

Arrrggh!! I hat being stymied, even when I know what the subject I need to write about is. I have a 12 page team paper due on Monday along with a Power-Point presentation on the IT department, network topology and security, and the impact they have on the E-Commerce of a fictitious community hospital.

Everything is right there an I have no idea what to say. Most of the work has already been accomplished because this is a team effort and the paper is divided into four sections. I only have one section, the introduction, conclusion, and the editing ... so dang simple and yet here I sit in an impotent stupor unable to accomplish anything useful but suck up oxygen.

I just need to bite the bullet and dig in. Once I get started I usually have no problems, it's just that 'getting started' hump that causes so many issues. If I can just keep the 4-year-old distracted and the TV off then I can hammer this out and just be done with it.

Oh Lord give me strength. Strength to know what I need to do, strength to remember the important things in life, and the strength to act on my conscience and complete that which I must to achieve the success I desire.

Prayerfully,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment