Sunday, April 11, 2010

Those Annoying Drivers


Hello,
Is there anyone else out there that advocates vehicular mounted weaponry?

As I drive the 15 or so miles to my parents house so I can drop off yet another book, I find myself stuck behind a driver who is oblivious and in a world outside of reality. I wish these people would remember that, according to every driver's manual in America, slow people drive on the RIGHT hand side of the freaking road. Here we are on a highway driving 10 mph UNDER the speed limit and both lanes are keeping pace with each other,

OH cruel fate that has not blessed me with the financial ability or testicular fortitude to purchase, mount, and USE a .50 caliber machine gun to the hood of my truck!!

Grrrr. I bite my tongue, count to 20, and realize that one of us will turn off the road and remove ourselves from each others lives. One day, the world road systems will be computer controlled and the stress of dealing with these travelling philistines will be an annoyance of the past. Until that sad day when we do not drive ourselves, may all those who cannot drive remain where they need be, on the passenger side and not behind a wheel.

Thanks for letting me vent,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment